Installing an external insulating finishing system requires the right materials and tools. The steps to do so are as follows:
1. Measure your space and then purchase the materials needed for the installation, such as insulation boards, adhesives, mesh tape, sealant strips, protective coatings, and other accessories.
2. Clean the walls and surfaces you are working on.
3. Install the insulation boards with adhesive and mesh tape, making sure to follow instructions carefully.
4. Now it’s time to install the sealant strips around windows and doors, as well as in other places where two layers of insulation meet.
5. Apply a protective coating to the insulation boards, such as a primer or paint.
6. Finally, put up the baseboard and trim pieces around the perimeter of your room. This will give it a finished look and improve energy efficiency.
With these steps in place, you can complete a successful finishing system installation. With proper maintenance, you’ll have a comfortable and energy-efficient home for years to come. Thank you for taking the time to learn about finishing the system installation!